Additions and Alterations
Chances are unless you designed your place yourself there will be things about the electrics that are not quite right for your needs. Also, many old properties have had electrical equipment installed many years (or even decades) ago, and are no longer fit for purpose and in some cases unsafe to use.
Some of the common things we get asked to do are:
- Wire additional sockets to get rid of all the extension leads
- Installation of new ovens and hobs.
- Security lights.
- Electrics to loft conversions.
- Replacing old consumer units for extra safety and protection (also sometimes known as a mains board, fuse box, fuse board or distribution board).
- Electrics to house extensions.
- Installing electric showers.
- Installing mains voltage smoke, heat and carbon alarms.
- Adding extra switching for lights.
- Replacing old socket and switch faceplates with either new white, chrome, black, brass or any other colour/ style you can find on the market.
- Installing kitchen and bathroom extractor fans to help with damp issues.
- Additional lighting (see the lighting tab for more info on this)
- Running power to outbuildings, garages or sheds.
- External weatherproof sockets.
If you need any of the above done (or anything else electrical) you can be sure we will install things in a safe and tidy way and will discuss the process with you beforehand so you know what disruption to expect, how long it will take and the cost, so there are no unwanted surprises along the way.